Two New Jermaine Rogers Radiohead Posters Fri Sale!
Posted by T Rex on May 15, 2008
NOTE: Both prints will be released for sale on Friday, May 16th, 2008 at 2PM MOUNTAIN TIME(4:00 EASTERN TIME.) One poster per title, per buyer. No holds, hook-up s, etc. will be allowed.
This screenprinted poster measures approx. 29×25 inches and showcases striking imagery, rich colors (including a beautiful color fade), and is printed on white gallery bond. The imagery harkens back to Jermaine’s 2003 poster for Radiohead’s Houston, Texas show, in which he depicted chaotic world events at the time, from his point of view. Regarding the imagery for this new RADIOHEAD print, Jermaine states, ‘Again, it’s a day-in-the-life of the world, circa 2008. Some of the same players are still hard at work in their roles, and there are lots of new players in the game. And there’s still the big herd of humanity being fed by the machine. Canon fodder.’ From a very limited edition of 150.
This screenprinted poster measures approx. 32×23 inches. The imagery is based on a track from the bands latest cd, entitled ‘All I Need’. The poster also comes with printed instructions for ‘viewing’ the poster. This feature enables the viewer to see the image as the artist intended for it to be seen. Jermaine brainstormed and then created the bulk of this imagery while repeatedly listening to the above mentioned piece of music. The ‘directions’ are a fun way to glimpse very lightly the inherent feelings behind the imagery.
Before the actual printing of the Tampa poster, Jermaine had some difficulty deciding what color of paper he wanted this image printed on, black or white. After much deliberating, he decided on both. 75% of the run was printed on black gallery bond, while the other 25% was printed on white stock. They are NOT separate editions: they are ONE edition.
A Very limited edition of only 150 was produced. Buyers of this print will receive either the black or white version of this print, though the white version will be substantially rarer. No hook-ups, holds, or requests for either color will be honored. Again, prints will be packed and shipped RANDOMLY.